Goals, Strategy, Tactics, Results: Marketing Tips That won't drive you nuts
First, take a breath. Then brew some coffee, listen to my ideas on where to go from here, and get to work.
Here's an assumption that crumbles upon examination: if a mom stays at home, that means she's not working.
Lemme break it down.
When I chat with clients, potential clients, and fellow solopreneurs for long enough, eventually I stumble on a pattern in the issues they have with marketing.
Here's one I've been hearing about: "Shiny Object Syndrome."
Here's how I approach time-management on a bad day:
- Write out a detailed schedule for a few days
- Stick religiously to the schedule for a few days
- Have a day where I don't stick to the schedule
- Beat myself up at the end of the day for not sticking to it.
- Feel overwhelmed. Give up on all schedules forever. Procrastinate.
Does this sound familiar?
It's not because I have employees. (I don't.) And it's wasn't after I started earning a certain amount of $$, either.
... I'll give you a hint.
We know that 50% of content shared on social gets ZERO shares. So why should you keep sharing on social media when most of the content goes nowhere?