Goals, Strategy, Tactics, Results: Marketing Tips That won't drive you nuts
First, take a breath. Then brew some coffee, listen to my ideas on where to go from here, and get to work.
Here's an assumption that crumbles upon examination: if a mom stays at home, that means she's not working.
Lemme break it down.
When I chat with clients, potential clients, and fellow solopreneurs for long enough, eventually I stumble on a pattern in the issues they have with marketing.
Here's one I've been hearing about: "Shiny Object Syndrome."
Here's how I approach time-management on a bad day:
- Write out a detailed schedule for a few days
- Stick religiously to the schedule for a few days
- Have a day where I don't stick to the schedule
- Beat myself up at the end of the day for not sticking to it.
- Feel overwhelmed. Give up on all schedules forever. Procrastinate.
Does this sound familiar?
It's not because I have employees. (I don't.) And it's wasn't after I started earning a certain amount of $$, either.
... I'll give you a hint.
We know that 50% of content shared on social gets ZERO shares. So why should you keep sharing on social media when most of the content goes nowhere?
Bite the bullet. Learn how to use the Facebook Pixel and how it can provide info that helps you make really important business decisions that can both make and save you money.